Abandoned Cart - Opencart
In e-commerce, Cart Abandonment refers to desertion of shopping carts by visitors before completing purchase. Simply put, online shoppers leave the marketplace without paying after adding products to cart.
KEY FEATURES :-
♦ Send registered customers to notify about their abandoned cart via email
♦ Quick & easy installation
♦ Simple create email templates for sending reminders
♦ Email will describe product details
IMPORTANT NOTES :-
1) Download vqmod and install if not installed vqmode in your website here is the link below for Opencart 1.5.x compatible :
♦ download(vqmod-2.4.1-opencart.zip) or latest version
2) Download vqmod, here is link below for Opencart 2.0.x compatible :
♦ download(v2.5.1-opencart) or latest version
3) Installation step for Vqmod to your website :-
♦ you will see this message "Vqmod installed on your system Successfully"
INSTALLATION STEPS :-
1. Extract the zip file, which you have downloaded now.
2. Copy the contents of the upload folder(two folder) and paste to your opencart root directory
3. Go to admin->Modules and then install Abandoned Cart Module in that then click edit.
4. After installation view the Abandoned Cart list by clicking on edit or by on click Abandoned Cart->Customer List from header.
5. You can also set the mail format to be sent by on click Abandoned Cart->Mail Template from header.
6. You can view the details from the VIEW button of the customer and its products left in the cart.
7. Give the permision from admin system > Users > Users groups to other Users, if you need.
Note: Please fill all the field in appropriate format.